If Ronald Reagan, Paul “Bear” Bryant, Captain Kangaroo and Granny Clampett had an illegitimate son – it would be Uncle Henry. With over 30 years of Gulf Coast Radio and TV experience, they say I have become a local media legend based on my ability to remain employed at a sustainable wage. Beloved by the AARP crowd and followed on Twitter by a growing number of Millennials who want an easy target for mockery, I host a popular radio show every morning on Newsradio 710 AM. I love AM radio because my neighbor Betty can hear it on her dental work when the weather conditions are just right. If You think you are too uppity for “old-fashioned AM radio”, you can also catch me on the iHeartRadio App.
What I Believe:
- I believe in God.
- I do not believe in taxes.
- I believe nudity is overrated.
- I believe in abstinence. I have been celibate since Reagan left office. By choice!
- I believe the Best Year for American Popular Culture was 1966. (except for that Counter-Culture influenced garbage)
- I believe the Kardashians show could not hold a candle to the likes of Bonanza, Andy Griffith, Green Acres and the Beverly Hillbillies.
- I believe dogs and cats have equal merit in our lives, and I hope to be reunited with all of mine in the Great Beyond.