While always having a finger on current events and culture I am always quick to point out the highlights of the past, such as Reaganomics, The Silent Majority, Lawrence Welk, the genius of HeeHaw, and the Joy of Cooking with Bacon Grease in glowing nostalgic discussions. The lower points of the past (unmentioned here) are conveniently forgotten for the betterment of my and “The Listener’s” mental health and revisionist purposes.
Typical Show Topics:
- Our Politicians Are Bad.
- How to Handle an Aggressive Rooster.
- Roll Tide!
- Our Politicians Have Always Been Bad.
- Why Can’t People Drive Correctly.
- Please Don’t Let Your Dog Poop in My Yard.
- Taxes Are Too High.
- The Man With The EBT Card Bought A Steak and That Makes Me Mad.
- Whatever Happened to Common Sense?
- Our Country is Doomed Because ____________.
- President Obama is the worst thing since _________________.
- My Mama Is Not Fat.
- The Caller Who Called in Before Me is an Idiot.
- How Do I Turn on My Computer?
- What I Will Do to Someone If They Break Into My House While I am There.
- Modern Music is Not as Good as the Music That Was Popular When I Was in High School.
- I Am Not Listening to Your Show But I Want To Tell You Something Out of Context that Is Important to Me.
- Roll Tide – Have I Mentioned That Yet?